Kami no jishin Shogun 2 Total War Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dishonourable Swine

5 posters

Go down

Dishonourable Swine Empty Dishonourable Swine

Post  Vexed_Ashigaru Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:44 am

The Syphlittic *****, known as 'murcaidh' should be smote from the face of this fair realm with a heavnely fist. This Herpetic pustule on the rump of society engages in the abhorrent practice of ALT-F4ing when his army is losing, due to his lack of intelligence, and vastly inferior strategic know-how. SHAMEFURR BEHAVIOR.

The syphlittic ***** in question happens to be a member of this clan, which speaks such high words of 'honour' and 'integrity' perhaps the members should demonstrate these virtues more often.

Replay can be provided upon request.

Regards
Vexed Ashigaru

Vexed_Ashigaru

Back to top Go down

Dishonourable Swine Empty Re: Dishonourable Swine

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 am

Pants!

Look ma I'm in a flame thread! clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dowly Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 am

Hello Vexed.

I believe I speak for everyone in saying that such a behaviour is unacceptable. I have experienced it (which was rather painful as I lost the initial clash, had only a handful of troops but still managed to beat my opponent before he suddenly "lost connection") and I'm sure most of the playerbase have as well.

At any rate, I will let the clan founder know about this.

Cheers,
Dowly

Dowly
Dowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Life Pilgrim Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:23 pm

How often that this member disconnects with you that it seems to be vexing you so much? think . But yeah I know it must have been agitating to experience one.

We need you to send us the replay file help us to investigate this matter with the said clan member.

We'll try to get in touch with this member and we'll get back to you later.

Life Pilgrim
Life Pilgrim

http://exposingsingapore.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arclight Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 am

Please watch the language, basically if the filter kicks in you're doing something wrong. Wink

We could start a sticky listing members that have dishonoured themselves. Problem is finding proof. scratch
Vexed_Ashigaru wrote:The player in question happens to be a member of this clan, which speaks such high words of 'honour' and 'integrity' perhaps the members should demonstrate these virtues more often.
A lot of us do, from the courtesy of not mashing the ready button to start the countdown to refraining from abusive language when something doesn't go their way.

edit: also, the first hotfix is up. Players that disconnect cause the other team to properly register a win now, and the "dishonourable coward" trait should be working properly now. If you see that show up for anyone, it should be accurate.

Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post  Silpher Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:08 am

I thought of this perhaps we can rank dishonorable cowards and proof would be a replay where it is very obvious he leaves because he's doing a bad game.

Silpher

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexed_Ashigaru Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 am

It seems [w]hore is profane. And it also seems that the replay size is 1kb in my replay folder, meaning that battles saved once you click 'end battle' or 'ok' to the 'host has disconnected' message dont actually register.
Either way, doesnt really matter now the patch is out, you should tell him to follow clan etiquette though.

regards
Vexed Ashigaru

Vexed_Ashigaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Arclight Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:52 am

Aparently I have to tell you too. I don't care how creative you get circumventing the filter, it's going to get you into trouble.

I find it remarkable I have to point out the irony in someone complaining about another's behaviour and resorting to such language as a response.

Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post  Life Pilgrim Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:22 am

I've had this today. Made me upset he was a level 5 I was a level 2. Beat another level 5 opponent with my then just started avatar and he was honorable enough to fight to the end.

But the OP hasn't bothered to reply and send us the replay. Well we all get upset over this kind of dishonorable action.
Life Pilgrim
Life Pilgrim

http://exposingsingapore.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum