War council member please leave a message here to gain access to war council private board

Go down

War council member please leave a message here to gain access to war council private board

Post  Life Pilgrim on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 pm

There's a private war council board for war council members only to discuss things among themselves.

A place to get to know each other among the council members and to organize the clan ongoing war effort.

Please inform me if you are a war council members and please for war council members to use the same user name as in your steam id. I believe the display name is set to changeable in this forum so you do not need to re-register.

Leave a message in this thread to report in and gain access to private war council board.
Life Pilgrim

View user profile http://exposingsingapore.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: War council member please leave a message here to gain access to war council private board

Post  Gale on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 am

Afternoon. Gale reporting in. Liking the look of the site too, very nice Smile
Gale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War council member please leave a message here to gain access to war council private board

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Hi Gale welcome to the forum, glad you like how our board looks . You should now have access to war council private board. If you are having problem don't hesitate to report it Smile.

I'd recommend to set your avatar too. I've uploaded several interesting pictures for the forum's avatar. There are plenty more that comes from the forum host as well. Very Happy

Cheers
Life Pilgrim

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://kaminojishin.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hokeypokey422 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm here...Thanks for taking the time to set this forum up it looks great Very Happy
hokeypokey422

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Life Pilgrim on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:52 pm

hokeypokey422 wrote:I'm here...Thanks for taking the time to set this forum up it looks great Very Happy

My pleasure Very Happy . I'm enjoying making the clan to work. Access to private war council board has been set. If you encounter any problem just report it to me in this board Smile
Life Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Gale on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:04 am

I Can't get onto the war council board, I'll try again later but for now i thought i'd tell someone Smile
Gale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Life Pilgrim on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:15 am

Gale wrote:I Can't get onto the war council board, I'll try again later but for now i thought i'd tell someone Smile

Hmm I checked you're supposed to be able to all checked out. If you're still having problem report back to this thread. Thank you for reporting.
Life Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down